Best Bee Brothers, LLC
Mosquito Prevention Bundle
For maximum protection against mosquitoes this season, opt for the complete package, with everything you need to fight them this summer. The Mosquito Prevention Bundle includes bug bands, mosquito repellent incense sticks, Mosquito and Tick Repellent Mist, Mosquito Zap Trap, Bug Zapper Racket and a Bug Bite Extractor. SAVE OVER 20% by purchasing this bundle.
Why We Love It:
This summer, fight pests and keep them from buzzing around all season long with this powerful all-in-one mosquito protection kit. Our comprehensive Mosquito Protection Bundle offers five ways to protect your home and family from bloodthirsty mosquitoes. Best of all? Whenever possible, our products use naturally derived ingredients, and never contain harmful chemicals or pesticides. The Mosquito Protection Bundle includes:
- Bug Repellent Bracelets:
- 1 package of 12 multicolored refillable bracelets featuring replaceable capsules packed with effective mosquito-repelling essential oils. Just 1 package gives 8,400+ hours of mosquito protection!
- Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks:
- 3 packages of 10 sticks each, for a total of 30 outdoor incense sticks. Our all-natural incense uses a combination of lemongrass, lemon peel and rosemary oils to repel mosquitoes. Each stick burns 1.5–2 hours.
- Mosquito Zap Trap:
- 1 electric mosquito trap to lure and zap mosquitoes away. This trap is engineered with advanced 20-watt spiral UV light tubes for superior performance, durable weatherproof materials and 2,000-volt electronics with high-voltage grid, capable of insect protection at a range of up to one half acre.
- Natural Mosquito and Tick Repellent Mist:
- 2 bottles of our naturally derived paraben- and DEET-free insect repellent, featuring a convenient no-mess mist application. Approximately 370 sprays per bottle and hours of insect protection.
- Bug Zapper Racket:
- 1 mosquito zapper racket with built-in charging prongs – no wires or cords needed – an LED flashlight encased in the handle for low-light situations and a dual power setting for controllable shock output. Includes a 6-month Best Bee Brothers guarantee.
- Charge voltage: AC110-AC220V/50Hz-60Hz
- Work voltage: 1100V-2200
- Bug Bite Extractor:
- 1 - The Bug Bite Extractor is a mosquito sucker that uses gentle suction to remove the irritating venom or saliva of any biting insect from below the surface of your skin and offering immediate relief.
How to Use Your Mosquito Prevention Bundle:
Best Bee Brothers Bug Repellent Bracelets are ready for action right out of the package! Just slide a band over your wrist, step outside and enjoy long-lasting mosquito protection.
To use your Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks, simply place an incense stick in a fire-resistant container or incense burner (glass mason jars work well) and light. For best results, place the lit incense low to the ground to protect feet and ankles from mosquitoes, and allow the smoke to drift upward. If using more than one at a time, place each stick 10–12 feet apart for greater coverage and protection.
MOSQUITO ZAP TRAP:
Installing your Mosquito Zap Trap is as simple as hanging it up! We recommend choosing places where insects typically gather, such as near artificial light sources or on porches or decks. Not sure where exactly to hang your trap? Try near a doorway – you’re sure to see results.
MOSQUITO REPELLENT MIST:
Before using your Mosquito and Tick Repellent Mist, make sure skin is dry. Shake the bottle thoroughly and spray 1–2 pumps on uncovered areas, being mindful to avoid your eyes and mouth. Gently rub into your skin and enjoy peace of mind knowing you’re protected.
BUG ZAPPER RACKET:
To use the Bug Zapper Racket, simply slide the power switch to the “On” position to engage the standard power level. If you’re looking for a little bit more “oomph,” push the switch up one more notch to increase the shock power. Once a target is located, press the activation button on the side of the handle to power the metal netting. Release the activation button when not actively pursuing targets.
- The Bug Zapper Racket is rechargeable. To charge, simply slide the power switch to the “Off” position. A full charge requires 6–8 hours of charging. Once charged, the racket is powered up for 6–10 days.
6-Month Guarantee! Best Bee Brothers guarantees this product is free of defects and damage, based on proper usage and handling.
Getting the Most out of Your Mosquito Prevention Bundle:
MOSQUITO ZAP TRAP:
In order to extend the life of the bug zapper and keep it working at peak efficiency, you’ll want to periodically empty the central collection chamber. To do this, ensure the trap is turned off, and then just twist off the bottom of the trap and dispose of any dead insects. If any bugs get stuck to the central chamber, use the small brush included with the Zap Trap to gently remove.
MOSQUITO REPELLENT SPRAY:
To maximize protection against ticks, we recommend reapplying the spray every 2 hours. For use against mosquitoes, reapply every 3–6 hours as needed.
NOTE: Separation of oils is normal, so before applying, shake the bottle thoroughly.
WARNING: Even though this product contains naturally derived ingredients, keep the bottle out of reach of children. If the spray is swallowed, call poison control or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting without being told by a medical professional. If skin irritation occurs, stop use immediately and clean skin. We recommend a patch test before use. Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid contact with clothing, as products may stain delicate fabrics.
Most essential oils are not safe for use on pets, especially when applied directly to their coats. Some oils are great at repelling summertime pests but are also considered highly toxic to your furry friends and are generally best avoided altogether. You may use our Natural Mosquito and Tick Repellent Mist around your pets, but please do not use the mist ON your pets.
BUG ZAPPER RACKET:
This device delivers a powerful electric shock and is NOT suitable for children. Do not press the activation switch and touch the net when the racket is fully charged. Do not use around flammable gases or liquids, or use metal objects on the net. Do not wash or scrub netting. Use a brush or shake off dead bugs. If the racket is not in use for 3+ months, make sure to fully charge before use. Turn switch to “Off” position when not in use. Store in a dry location.