Bug Zapper Racket
Swat bugs away in style! This top-of-the-line electric Bug Zapper Racket is a must-have for your summer season! The sturdy racket swats carpenter bees and delivers a powerful shock to mosquitoes, flies, and other pesky critters. The sturdy racket delivers a powerful shock to flying bugs of all sizes. It’s perfect for mosquitoes, flies, and other pesky critters. Best of all, the racket employs a safety net and a 2-step operation with a power switch and activation button for safer handling.
To use the racket, slide the power switch to the “On” position to engage the standard power level. Push the switch up one more level for lighting on the racket! Nighttime bug swatting has never been so fun! Once a target is located, press the activation button on the side of the handle to power the metal netting. Release the activation button when not actively seeking targets.
The Bug Zapper Racket is rechargeable. To charge, simply slide the power switch to the “Off” position. A full charge requires 6-8 hours of charging. Once charged the racket is powered up for 6-10 days.
6-Month Guarantee! Best Bee Brothers guarantee this product is free of defects and damage, based on proper usage and handling.
- Do not give to children, this is not a toy!
- Do not press the activation switch and touch the net when the racket is fully charged.
- Do not use around flammable gas or liquids, or use metal objects on the net.
- Do not wash or scrub netting. Use a brush or shake off dead bugs.
- If racket is not in use for 3+ months, make sure to fully charge before use.
- Turn switch to “Off” position when not in use.
- Store in a dry location.
Charge Voltage: AC110-AC220V/50Hz-60Hz
Work Voltage: 1100V-2200V