BEE-Licious Bee Bait
Want to attract carpenter bees to your trap quickly? Simply apply a dime-sized amount of our BEE-Licious Carpenter Bee Bait to the inside of the receptacle and hang your trap! Carpenter bees fall for it every time.
Our proprietary formula mimics the pheromone scent given off by dead carpenter bees and has been field tested and proven to draw carpenter bees into the trap and away from your home. When the bees search for a place to nest in the spring, the powerful scent signals the location of an old carpenter bee nest, which the bees prefer to reuse rather than build a new one.
- 10 ml squeeze tube
- Use a dime-sized amount for each trap
- Apply to the inside, on the edge or bottom of the jar
- To make the bee bait (and trap) more effective, it is important to plug as many active nests as you can and place them in the best location for your area.
- Wash hands after application
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Keep out of the reach of children
If you are trying to learn more about our bee bait, check out our 'Do you need carpenter bee trap bait?' & Carpenter Bee Bait FAQ pages for more details and the most frequently asked questions to common carpenter bee bait concerns. Lastly, check out our Attract More Bees to Your Carpenter Bee Trap with Carpenter Bee Bait video to watch our demonstration.