Best Bee Brothers, LLC
Carpenter Bee Turbo Traps: Colored Roofs
Specially crafted to seamlessly blend with common exterior colors while delivering turbocharged control against carpenter bees.
Why We Love It:
We understand that while our classic green roof is beloved, some of our customers prefer a trap that blends in just a little more. With that in mind, we've created a trap roof that harmonizes with a variety of common exterior colors, ensuring effective carpenter bee control without compromising visibility.
The Color Blend Turbo Trap Series leverages a four-chamber internal turbo funnel, capitalizing on the remarkable sense of smell and hearing possessed by carpenter bees. Additionally, the four aeration holes actively release pheromones and sounds from captured bees, effectively luring them away from your home and wooden structures and into the trap.
If you're dealing with a stubborn infestation or seeking a trap that requires less frequent emptying, our four-chamber trap is the perfect choice for you.
- Available colors: White, Brown, Black
- Pink also available can can be found here
- Roughly 20% larger capacity than the original Best Carpenter Bee Trap to capture more bees for stubborn infestations
- Covers a 15 ft. radius, offering optimal outdoor protection
- Spring-loaded release door with 9 ft. pull string, plus hook and pull ring for easy disposal no matter where you decide to hang the trap
- Four-chamber internal funnel to attract and retain bees
- Large view ports to monitor trap success and capacity level
- Refillable Bee-Licious Bee Bait cup (black silicone cup) on catch tube to jump start your trap and doubles as a secondary access door
- Pesticide free
- Patented behavior-based design
- Lightweight and easy to operate
- 5.9” D x 4.1” W x 4.8” H
- No assembly required
- Each colored roof is made with ocean-reclaimed plastic roof roof with two pre-drilled holes to secure to hanging surface
How to Hang It:
Each carpenter bee trap includes a metal clasp, 9 ft. pull cord and pull ring to quickly and efficiently empty the spring-loaded release door. Minimal assembly required means you’ll be catching carpenter bees in no time!
Looking to mount the trap? Use the two pre-drilled holes in the roof.
Getting the Most Out of Your Trap:
The color blend turbo carpenter bee trap is about as low maintenance as can be, but there are still a few things to know.
Our field testing has proven these traps are more effective when hung up high in areas with plenty of sunlight. That’s why eaves and roof overhangs are ideal places for Best Bee Brothers traps.
If your bee infestation requires more than one trap, be sure to give them some breathing room. We recommend about 15 ft. between traps for optimal results. To get the most out of our carpenter bee trap, pair it with our Bee-Licious Bee Bait. Our traps work well on their own, but this special bait jump-starts the process.
Finally, for best results, we recommend inspecting the areas around your home for carpenter bee damage. Looking for and plugging any existing carpenter bee holes will funnel the bees to exactly where you want them to go and is one of the best ways you can support your trap system. Not sure what to plug a carpenter bee hole with? Try our Hand Dipped Wooden Corks!
To keep them in service as long as possible, store our Best Carpenter Bee Traps in a shed or garage throughout the winter months.