Best Bee Brothers, LLC
Carpenter Bee Turbo Trap
A trap with an internal four-chamber Turbo funnel retains more bees, while large viewports enable easier monitoring. Increased aeration and larger capacity of this professional-grade trap will protect your home from stubborn carpenter bee infestations.
Why We Love It:
The Turbo Trap didn’t come to life overnight. After years of success and experience helping homeowners combat carpenter bees, we designed our most advanced trap yet to build on and complement our original best-selling trap.
The four-chamber internal turbo funnel utilizes the carpenter bees’ incredible sense of smell and hearing. The four aeration holes intensely release the pheromones and sounds of the bees caught inside, luring more bees away from your home and wooden structures and into the trap.
If you're dealing with a stubborn infestation or don't have time to empty the trap as often, our four-chamber trap is the way to go.
- Roughly 20% larger capacity than the original Best Carpenter Bee Trap to capture more bees for stubborn infestations
- Covers a 15 ft. radius, offering optimal outdoor protection
- Spring-loaded release door with 9 ft. pull string, plus hook and pull ring for easy disposal no matter where you decide to hang the trap
- Four-chamber internal turbo funnel to attract and retain bees
- Large viewports to monitor trap success and capacity level
- Refillable Bee-Licious Bee Bait cup (black silicone cup) on catch tube to jump start your trap and doubles as a secondary access door
- Pesticide free
- Patented behavior-based design
- Lightweight and easy to operate
- 5.9” D x 4.1” W x 4.8” H
- No assembly required
- Green ocean-reclaimed plastic roof roof with two pre-drilled holes to secure to hanging surface
How to Hang & Empty It:
Each best carpenter bee trap includes a metal clasp, 9 ft. pull cord and pull ring to quickly and efficiently empty the spring-loaded release door. Minimal assembly required means you’ll be catching carpenter bees in no time!
Looking to mount the trap? Use the two pre-drilled holes in the roof.
To empty your trap, pull the cord to release the bees or use a vacuum.
Using a vacuum provides a deep clean and reduces the chance of bees escaping. Simply pull the black plug and insert the vacuum hose - a household vacuum or shop vac works great. To move bees, capture and release them using the vacuum container. Simple, effective bee management!
After emptying your trap, it's a good time to add more Bee-Licious Bee Bait.
Getting the Most Out of Your Trap:
The 4-Chamber Best Carpenter Bee Trap is about as low maintenance as can be, but there are still a few things to know.
Our field testing has proven these traps are more effective when hung up high in areas with plenty of sunlight. That’s why eaves and roof overhangs are ideal places for Best Bee Brothers traps.
If your bee infestation requires more than one trap, be sure to give them some breathing room. We recommend about 15 ft. between traps for optimal results. To get the most out of our carpenter bee trap, pair it with our Bee-Licious Bee Bait. Our traps work well on their own, but this special bait jump-starts the process.
Finally, for best results, we recommend inspecting the areas around your home for carpenter bee damage. Looking for and plugging any existing carpenter bee holes will funnel the bees to exactly where you want them to go and is one of the best ways you can support your trap system. Not sure what to plug a carpenter bee hole with? Try our Hand Dipped Wooden Corks!
To keep them in service as long as possible, store our Best Carpenter Bee Traps in a shed or garage throughout the winter months.