Pine Wood Carpenter Bee Box Trap
Do you love our carpenter bee traps but hate seeing the carpenter bees? We hear you loud and clear! We modified our premier Bee Box Trap to catch the carpenter bees inside the trap in an easy empty container. Our revolutionary new design INCREASES the effectiveness of the trap to catch MORE carpenter bees. The bottom cap has small aeration holes that are crucial for permitting sound and scent to pass through and attract more carpenter bees. Our new design is everything you could want in a carpenter bee trap. No more replacing bottles or jars! Now all you have to do is snap open the bottom to empty! You can protect your home from carpenter bees without having to see them as well.
The Bee Box Trap uses the same guiding design principles as all our wood boring bee traps. Made entirely out of pine wood, this carpenter bee trap gives a different aesthetic option for your home. This unique carpenter bee catcher discreetly catches the carpenter bees inside the body of the trap so you don’t see them!
- We recommend one trap per 15 ft radius of coverage
- While not required to be effective, you can JUMP START your trap by using Bee Bait
- Uses the same patent pending carpenter bee trapping technique as the Best Bee Trap!
- Funnel and receptacle placed inside the trap out of view!
- Bottom cap increases the potency of the trap by allowing sound and scent to pass through, attracting more carpenter bees.
- Made to handle exterior weather elements. Bottom cap holes remove excess moisture to keep interior dry.
- Low maintenance – no need to replace bottles!
- Free of toxic chemicals
- Trap Dimensions: 6.3” x 5.1” x 3.5”
- Weight: 1.5 lbs